I am Yuji Iwata.
I have a strong passion to work for Internationals and Japanese living in Tokyo-Chiba area for God’s glory by creating communities of God. Here is some information of mine:
- I studied at a Canadian seminary, Tyndale Seminary in Toronto, and at a Japanese seminary, Japan Bible Seminary in Tokyo.
- I worked as a pastor at a Japanese church in Nagoya, Japan, and worked as a church staff of Evangelical Free Church of Lethbridge for Internationals in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada.
- I am a missionary in Japan from Canada although I was from Japan to Canada many years ago.
- I am married to Eri, a wonderful lady working as a part-time teacher at an Christian International school called Covenant Community School International (CCSI) and at a grocery store.
- Eri and I have three kids: Shintaro (G11), Mizuki (G10), Aki (G8) at CCSI where Eri works.
- Our three kids are totally “Third Culture Kids”: their first language is English, while ours is Japanese, so we are a multicultural family.
- We live in Ichihra, Chiba (near the border between Chiba City and Ichihara City)